To setup and host free software communication tools for local communities
To host tools/services for a group/community to collaborate and communicate privately and securely
With self hosted servers users can control their data and not worry of any data theft. Users can collaborate and carry out their projects and ideas in confidence and total privacy. With controlled access only invited users can use the services
To host services for a community/group to communicate with each other privately and as a group.
- Host tools like Matrix or XMPP with endorse chain
To work in anonymity and privately from clearnet.
- To host a VPN service to encrypt user data from ISP
To host all essential services for the community to work in full confidentiality
- Host tools like Jitsi for video conferencing
- Host cryptpad for the group to collaborate and share documents and codes
- Setup a domain, host a website/e-mail
- Host tools to conduct ideation/polling sessions
To use a webserver to manage all the traffic of the multiple tools and maintain the server for the group to work efficiently.
Also learn system administration to manage efficiently the self hosted services and also help free software community in maintaining the public services like poddery.com, diasp.in, codema.in, lists.fsci.in, videos.fsci.in.
Mechanical engineer by profession. Passionate to learn new things. Knowledge on basics of C/C++. Worked on some personal automation works using BAT,tcl/tk, VBA scripts.