This page will document how to translate different parts of Free Software Camp.
- Source: https://fsf.org.in/news/free-software-camp-2020-announcement/
- How to submit: Send a merge request to https://git.fosscommunity.in/fsfi/fsfi/ if you are familiar with git or open and issue in https://git.fosscommunity.in/fsfi/fsfi/-/issues or send it to someone in the organizing team via the contact methods mentioned in the camp website.
- Submit a copy as merge request to https://gitlab.com/fsci/fsci.gitlab.io or open an issue at https://gitlab.com/fsci/fsci.gitlab.io/-/issues or send it to someone in the organizing team via the contact methods mentioned in the camp website.
- Completed translations: Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi, Telegu.
- In Progress:
Translation matrix rooms
Hindi - room
We need to support translations first.
Can be done directly in kobotoolbox.
If you'd like to volunteer, contact us via any of the channels listed on the camp website at https://camp.fsf.org.in
- Malayalam: Anupa, Praveen, Ambady, Akhil
- Hindi: Raju, Sahil
- Marathi: Raju, Aseem