papercut improvements on website
- (see below) about tools should be linked
- What are the kind of tasks we'll be working on at Free Software Camp? - first sentence below is duplication
- Add a menu item 'Apply' with two sub sections 'As Mentor', 'As Leaner'
- Change Register to Apply for mentors and possibly for learners
- In schedule table, the width of date column could be smaller
- Add a contact form
- last point in code of conduct mentions venue, which should be changed to camp "Depending on the outcome of the investigation and mediation, we reserve the right to expel people not in compliance with our Code of Conduct from the venue."
- Add a link to Mentor application from learner application page and vice versa, like "Do you want to apply as Mentor instead?"
- If possible remove the scroll bar in the registration form so that is extends to the whole page and page's scroll bar works.
- Add links to the communication tools used
- add a call for translators in the footer with link to https://git.fosscommunity.in/fsfi/camp/-/wikis/How-To-Translate
- add link to website repo in the footer
- add link to ideas list wiki page from website
- add link to posters and artwork in the repo, probably in the footer close to call for translators as call to help promoting the event.
add any small improvements you have spotted