2022 Funding campaign
Issue to manage 2022 funding campaign. Related codema post: https://codema.in/d/UPO2X1Yu/fsci-funding-campaign-2022
Previous issues to be merged/closed/modified.
- poddery.com#27: save.poddery.com should now either redirect or archived with a notice to new campaign as given in the issue.
- #56: This needs to be closed or merged. Currently its kept open because of two TODOs that are not really connected with the campaign.
- lists.fsci.org.in#19: This issue is more generic, need to add issues on other services to put banner in them.
- #58: This issue is old and need to be updated to present status.
Actions to be done.
- Finish accounting for previous years - #67
- Mail scaleway to avail server space to their open source initiative - #68 (closed)
- Migrate services according to their server requirements and decide which servers will be used (and their costs) for the year - #69
- Calculate budget (approx.) for the year 2022 and 2023
- Develop website for funding campaign
- Put banners in all services for the campaign